Contact advertising [email protected]

Switch https://scontent.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/29570685_1909421962425011_68424952521148045...

• Thread starter Carlos Rubén Medina
  • Start date
C

Carlos Rubén Medina

A

Aaron Lefebvre

The games cost money too.. Its not just the cardboard you are getting. Still funny though.

F

Freya Noble

Every time I see stuff like this, I imagine a big bear looking man is getting upset he didn't get a kids game announced during that direct. Lol

B

Bob Kirkland

Can't wait till it comes out tho. :)

J

Jeff Clark

You know you can take your cheap cardboard turn it into the things that are in Labo place your Switch into them and see what they do for you, have fun! I will take the more expensive route myself.

J

Jay Ybarra

Old meme is old

J

John Silver

Haha, yeah that is why I can't see myself getting Labo.

J

Joaquin Mojica

David Denton facts lol

S

Shane Rupert

People who make these jokes completely miss everything about labo.

M

Michael Johnson

This photo is missing the software, once you get that you can make your own

C

Crystal Watson

It will be like thus until release date. I love the idea and I will decorate mine and enjoy being a big kid lol

C

Crystal Watson

I have both kits and the customization kit ordered. I took advantage of GameStop extra Credit percentages on trade And paid for mine virtually with old retro games that were sitting on the shelf through a series of trades so if you get creative none of this really has to cost you a lot of money

D

Drew Pense

I bet Nintendo is sitting in the office laughing at all the suckers they pulled in with this crap lol

“I’m a big kid” lines over and over

A

Angus Hon

Actually u can download the diy manual of the cardboard and just purchase the software from the online store. The creativity of Nintendo is great I think.

D

Daniel Share-Strom

It's not like there's an actual video game as part of the package or anything...

S

Sheana Knight

Or free at my workplace lol

J

Jovan Turner

If anyone buys that I'm deadass laughing at you

N

Noah Dean-Brown

When you know the trash talkers only want to bring this up again because they knew they'd get shit on if they continued after the Direct.

Sorry, but people still remember there's more to this system than an add-on that people fail to realize is mandatory.

And yet, it'll function a lot better than other add-ons like Kinect, which no ones seems to say a word about for whatever reason.

J

James Looney

My understanding is that the game and cardboard is expensive but Nintendo will be selling replacement kits for cheap.

J

James Peck

comes with software u want them to give away that too lol get over it u eaither wanna get it or dont. i wont be but i can see it selling just fine could be used for paper mario etc ppl need to open there mind up abit

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom