Contact advertising [email protected]

Switch Anyone else enjoy this game...i did, even though i played it on "easy" its the first...

C

Chad Miller

Anyone else enjoy this game...i did, even though i played it on "easy" its the first time i ever played a Bomberman title ☺ nice simplistic fun, definitely recommend to anyone looking for a new grab game Question? how do u aquire the 3 stars at the end of each level? Happy Switchin ya'll

M

Matti Moilanen

I saw reviews and they said its mediocre :/ not so good!!! Not such a good game :(. Too bad because I like the BomberMan style gameplay, so much fun heheheheh. But the controls arent awesome and gameplay lacks some stuff. It's on sale now in the spring sale, digital copy only 25€ or so. But I love physical copies so thaht's sad. And also the game isnt so good from what I heard. Won't buy it yet.

Love the cover art.

R

Richard Hull

I love it, its standard bomberman game i have played over 40 hours since launch, even played local multiplayer 7 player with friends

J

Jeremy Hargett

Me and my wife play.. I like the online as well, really enjoy it

L

Lee Wood

In all honesty it was the biggest disappointment and waste of money... I really didn’t enjoy it

J

Juan Barahona

The n64 one was so much fun locally.

S

Sean Renaud

I'm a fan of the SNES and Genesis ones myself, It feels like Bomberman has spent two decades going backwards. Though I haven't tried this one. But I want my kangaroo back! I want a cast remember when they weren't just color swaps for a while?

J

Jermaul W

I like bomberman. Play the hell out the DS ver.
But will say this ver on the switch has a camera problem which kinda kills the game.

T

Thomas Boye

Its not the best game in the series tho, but definitely one of greater multiplayer games on the Nintendo Switch! It had frame rate issues at first, yeeaah, but now it runs fine and with more characters, stages added, I enjoy it a lot with friends and family :) I still like the first on Super Nintendo, Bomberman 94 (Pc Engine) and the one on Sega Saturn the most, but for a fear price this is absolutely a must have of multiplayer games on the console :)

A

Antonio T Jennings

Most of those reviews were before the patches.

J

Jeremy Ryan Guise

This Bomberman game is pretty awesome! The controls are pretty solid. The latency and online issues are gone, you can earn currency in local multiplayer, change bot difficulty or use many of the new bombers!

O

Okami HanZo

I really like this Game

M

M Kienan Briscoe

I love it. I've been a Bomberman fan for years. I had a great time finishing the story mode - got some real difficult bosses, and it still remains one of my go-to multiplayer games for parties.

T

Travis Guyton

i wish this game had launched with the multiplayer fixed every time i jump on theres no one to play against. i love the music in this game a lot.

K

Kenny Kong

Ya nice multiplayer game , just bought it when 30% discount .

D

Danny Dominguez

How much is it? $ have they drop the price of it yet?

S

Shan Clark

I loved it until the MP died.

M

Markus Thiede

After the updates and the new caracters I had much more fun. As I bought it with my switch in march 2017 it was an okay game, but now I had much more fun with it.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom