Contact advertising [email protected]

How would you change Torb to make him less hated or more vible, Legit answers and...

D

Daniel Crow

How would you change Torb to make him less hated or more vible, Legit answers and opinions pls. I would mix the scraps somehow with the turret to make it lvl 2 faster

D

Davey Anthony

He is not hated. In the right hands, he is amazing.

T

Travis Doyle

give him 2 turrets like syms ult one pure dps ie classic defense torb and an attack torb turret that is a backline support where 1 barrel shoots as per norm - anti flanker and the other barrel shoots heals at allies so torb can act b as more of a support yet still b playable to real good one tricks

M

Matten Cobbler

Make so he has to use scrap to make turrets again, but give him unlimited turrets

M

Mitch Rhodes

Decrease range of turret
Or make it so it can only rotate 300° so it has a blind spot.

K

Kasparas Steponkevičius

Have 2 turrets. 1 turret would stay the same, the other one would be a level 1 with wheels so torb could send it in the straight line. When it hits the wall it stops but can still shoot. Maybe turrets hp gets lower when it stops?

I

Ian Christian

Give that turret a rotation delay its BS when Im zooming in as Tracer and the turret could track mee
with 100%accuracy still, the turret should be able to track enemies that are just running normally but movement abilities should delay it a bit before they can retrace our location

A

Aleida Niamh McCluskey

2 lvl 1 turrets or 1 lvl 2 turret.

R

Ryan Boothman

A turret you can pick up and move like in TF2 or giving it a shield like bastion had to give it a fighting chance, it's way too easy to take out as a stationary target, being able to give it armour would be another solution

A

Anthony Sure Man

I would say make him need one more hit for Level 2 turret, and let him place one turret that cannot be upgraded (I.E. stays at level one) for like a warning turret. So basically he can place two turrets, take longer to upgrade, one turret cannot go to level two (or level 3 from Molten Core)

A

Aaron Cooper

Give him more options to what to use the scrap towards, I liked in the early development they showed him having mines that could pull enemies and trap them.

Not having to reload during his ult would be good.

I wish Torb was better because his character is pretty cool.

D

Dusty Crow

Make his head shot marker smaller, the lil meatball is a giant target

S

Susana Gomes

People hate Torb because of the turret, maybe make him more mobile?

T

Turin Farrand

Make armor visible through walls, faster reload during molten core (seriously it takes up like 1/5th of his ult)

R

Ryan Devlin

Nerf people bitching because any character played well is viable

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom