Contact advertising [email protected]

How to widow? I have like 20 hours w/ her and I still can’t land a single headshot

김해민

flick aim. with your arm. with your wrist isnt good because your wrist becomes the pivot, so you cant make movements accurately

김해민

set a low sensitivity and move around your arm a lot

M

Mike Allan

Lower sens, increase dpi, aim with arm, claw mouse

D

Deep Raj

Make sure you're taking the shot when the scope is at 100% but if you're shooting too early then there is no way you'll get hs. However 144hz monitor should help. Also practice with ana with hs only mode.

C

Christopher Fournier

Throw your Xbox/pc/ps4 in the trash, then light your trash on fire, in said fire burn an effigy to the gods of fps, using your own blood, write out your contract with the devil, ask for fleek ass sniping skills, then never play overwatch again you useless piece of subhuman garbage

M

Mike Fresquez

I have two hours on hanzo and have both his achievements.

K

Kirby Brown

After a while you can consistently guess where players are going to be at certain times of the match. Get some elevation, and if possible get behind them. Keep calm, line your shots and enjoy. As you get better you want to start flicking your shots.

C

Carlos Rangel

Learn to read the easy shots like people jumping. It’s mostly about crosshair placement in the beginning

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom