Contact advertising [email protected]

How Microsoft can pack so much power (they are saying 4K 60fps) in $500 console? In PC...

P

Prodos C Mitter

How Microsoft can pack so much power (they are saying 4K 60fps) in $500 console? In PC side you would need at least R5 /i5 with 1070 to get that in some reduced detail. And a $500 PC would get you like a R5/i5 with 1050Ti.

R

Ryan Bloch

Cause it's bullshit upscaling with low settings.

A

Adhaar Pahuja

Same topic again and again.
Go ahead and buy that shit if you want but it's nowhere close to PC.

M

Matthew Flemion

1. Not true 4k. 2. Lower settings 3. Low frame rates 4. Not all games will even run at 4k.

M

Mark Dave Juban

Cuz you forgot games are literally programed for consoles so its more optimized than when it is ported to PCs

C

CJ De Luna

Because Personal computer and consoles are DIFFERENT PLATFORMS.

D

Daniel Ledford

Also it's already been proven Bioware's new game is upscaled 30fps.

J

Justin Kaisk

Also because a pc can do so much more

M

Marc Wolfe

Google "checkerboard rendering".

M

Martin Jong

MS can bully hardware manufacturers and they also make money on each xbox game that is sold. It's a numbers game for them.

G

Giannis Papathanasiou

4k doesn't need a beefy cpu only a good gpu. Even a shitty pedium will be just fine in 4k.

C

Charlie Howard

upscaled and checkerboard rendering, looks worse than 1440p imo

R

Russell Tynes Jr

I'm running an overclocked FX-8350 (4.3 GHz), GTX 970, and 16 GB and get 4k/60 in a surprising amount of games (mostly older games or well optimized games like Bayonetta and Borderlands 2) and the ones that I can't I can hit 1440p/60 in (Witcher 3 and GTA V come to mind). U can build a PC with these parts brand new (although I would NOT suggest it) for $500 or less including Windows.

P

Pratham Khanna

Low settings and not all games will run at 60 fps at 4k

J

James Owens-Case

Who thinks somebody is going to repeat the 970 false advertisement ordeal with the XBone X?

B

Brett Kernick

1- games devs are already backing down and saying they are gonna lock their games at 30 fps. 2- they are equivalent to 4k at low settings which even a 1060 video card can handle

M

Mike LeClair

Better semiconductors

S

Sam Gibbons

Optimisation. The games will be specifically optimised to use the hardware to the best of its abilities. Pc needs to accommodate a range of hardware

J

Jacob Morgan

I have solved your problem sir with 6 easy steps

1: Get a job
2:Get money
3: go to school
4: learn about computers
5: realise why Microsoft lie just to get people to pay for consoles that aren't even true 4k
6: buy a pc

Y

Yuri Nko

:D PCs are not so much in gaming recent days... Also they are made for different kind of games... And also, when that console be realeased PC marked will be differend and prices will be different. Release of console can affect pc market positively.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom