how many strikes do you guys already have? lol

Đ

Đào Đức Huy

I got 3 lives left

J

Jon Diehl

F

Felix Maier

I have none. I got kicked ONCE in 6 Seasons, but that was because of blizzard servers, not because of me.

R

Rochell Hunter

Well not related but i got my first penalty for leaving matches early (just in qp jesus christ)

D

Derrall R Epperson

The question is, how are you stupid enough to get a ban in the first place. You are really a piece of shit player to do something to get such.

H

Heckin Teague

It's still extremely amateur for Blizzard to do this.
Here's some reasons
Scenario 1:
Team A has a leaver after the 1 minute mark. Team B has a DPS poke comp that can't be countered without relying to heavily on either the solo DPS or the solo healer.
Team A loses the first two cap points on Gibraltar. Player reconnects shortly after, and the game is lost.
The 5 team that gave it what they could have no reason to continue playing the moment the leaver leaves. At that moment, any hard push is an automatic outcome of ult consumptions, which wipes out skill rating placements into just being timed wipes. At that moment, you force 5 random people to be humiliated as though they received a full loss, when it was never a fair fight to begin with. You don't get "Muffled losses" despite it clearly being stacked against you on all sides.
Scenario 2:
Team A has a thrower. Constantly picking torb while spamming turrets in broad view, picking widow and trying to solo winston, jumping off cliffs. The 5 player team reports this person, but can't do anything else. The game is lost, the players are furious because they had an unfair team, and morale about the game is bare minimum. There is still no active punishment for accounts that smurf throw/rage throw. I've added a couple just to backstab them for information to report to Blizzard, but I've never seen a single account remotely punished.

Scenario 3 (This is me, fun story):
Got put in a match, losing badly, but we've one hell of a good conversation going so morale was high. Got disconnected from the server. Tried to reconnect, but suddenly got placed in a lobby with a completely different team-- Middle of their game-- and won. Didn't suffer a loss despite my first team losing, and we joked about my new nickname "The phantom thrower"

I

Ian Christian

I hope no one reports me for playing Widow... because I player her.. a lot

R

Rebecca Moriarity

Great. Now all the people who like to cook during comp will get banned

A

Alex Strickland-Vazquez

None, never got kicked or banned

K

Kayla Marie

I only left one comp game my whole account career because my PC kicked me out but was able to get back in last minute ( we still lost )

C

Chris Mitchell-Clare

Wow. Fuck them if they’re gonna permanently can someone that paid retail for the game and can’t play anymore because someone else has a fuck fit or your ISP decides to have a nuclear meltdown.

C

Chris Mitchell-Clare

I’ve never been kicked.

M

Matt Ramsden

Don't play comp if your net connection Is fluctuating then

S

Shawn Edward Orichefsky

0, i feel left out so ill report myself. aha jk

P

Paul Andrew Fischer

J

Jessica Timms

For those wondering,
Well you can get reported for being toxic, and then thats really up to blizzard, but in this instance its a three strike thing. If youve ever had a seasonal ban that is a strike. You get seasonally banned for repeatedly leaving matches early, but you can also get a season ban for being toxic. Getting a penalty is not the same as a season ban. Season bans dont deteriorate. Penalties do. (24 hour comp play ban for instance)
The article explains it better

W

Will Gaines

0 strikes nor will I ever have one because I'm not a toxic player :^)

B

Ben Richards

How do you check on pc ?

K

Kevin Antonio Figueroa

nice, now i get to make the hanzos get off hanzo

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom