Contact advertising [email protected]

How does every one feel about this competitive season? Negatives? Positives?

S

Sunny Hernandez

How does every one feel about this competitive season? Negatives? Positives?

B

Brooke Poulin

It’s the most toxic I’ve experienced so far

B

Brando Fernandes

Currently dropped to 2000s, as much as i love watching OWL i feel like way to many players model their strats after the pros; though this isnt always bad thinking, i feel like far too many players pick your typical dive, get countered then sit there with their thumbs up their asses blaming the healing

L

LaRon Pounds

Eh I’m in the middle right now I’m floating high gold right in the boarder of 2437 I’m scared to keep doing solo right now ‍♂

D

David Anderson

My mains in an 80% win rate but my gold smurf is doing down hill it's weird

M

Mathieu Berger-Latour

Mercy aside, this season has been relatively similar to the previous one

R

Revan Renaldi

Lots of snipers who won't switch off. By that, I mean more than usual

C

Christopher Thomas

Meh. Bad kids that only play junkrat but don't spam shields. Pharahs that don't spam shields. D.vas that can't dive. Genjis with no aim. MCCrees with no aim. 76's with no aim even with Visor on(HOW SWAY!! HOW!!), Winston that dive the point into a 5v1 then spam i need healing while being ulted by hog(really bitch)....

And worst of all....HANZO'S ON ATTACK!!!!

Seriously tho if you high gold and below and pick sniper(none Ana) I automatically believe your throwing. Low Plat to Low diamonds are almost no different

M

Mihnea Gogu

Positive

A

Adam Lane

Just as bad as last season I actually spent some time in silver, the amount of people not playing as a team but rather trying to play solo is ridiculous

L

Luca Mihai

I lost matches that I shouldn't have and won matches where we played like garbage I'm confused

J

Jeremy Fernando

games were positives but im not winning either so meh

C

Colin Marner

Only bad players picking Junkrat, nobody ever picking hitscan dps, me doing better with Mercy than I should

L

Luke Wright

Well I'm waiting a couple more days for the event people to loose their innitiotive to play anymore.
Then I'll be doing my placements.

May sound weird but there's alot of people that come back just for events and hit competetive. They stick around for like a week after then leave, alot of these people loose their touch so they aren't as good as they used to be. So it's better for me to play comp that way.

Especially for my first season after switching platforms.

B

Beau Popkin

Aside from everyone locking in 4 dps at the start of every game it has been good. I pretty much only play support since everyone just wants to get kills. Been climbing pretty fast myself. Just had a 10 game win streak.

A

Adam Lane

On the other hand I did get 3 potgs with Moira last night with my lovely new golden weapon for her

B

Brando Fernandes

also i feel like nonone ever wants to change hero comp to adapt, basically youre stuck with whatever comp was made in the first 30 sec which may not seem like much but like any good player will tell you they only need 2 secs to gaincontrol

D

Dinis Pedroso

So far so good, haven't played much but haven't got any toxic game

E

Emmanuel Daya Olorvida

I dont know about you, but i rarely team up with throwers.

M

Mary Gimenez

I feel like solo-qing in X400's-X900's is always a pain in the ass because I have a better experience when I'm not within the 100 rank up sr range lol
Like when someone is about to rank up apparently everyone decides to stop trying
I decided to queue with friends, never again.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom