Contact advertising [email protected]

PC Hope this doesn't mean it'll be too casual though.

G

Greg Ibanez

Hope this doesn't mean it'll be too casual though.

B

Brian Leegatus Kemp

Some people don't like grindy games. I do because it makes the loot more valuable.

E

Eric Nelson

I bet there will still be plenty to grind for. They just will probably make max light level easier to attain like they did with the last updates. Hopefully the best gear is still very elusive.

G

Greg Clark

majority of my friends i met playing Destiny on ps3 was due to grinding! i also do like the fact that they will be focusing more on PvE than PVP! i have only played a few games and fewer online! Destiny was the first PvP game i really ever played. mind you i can now hold my own, but i dont feel i should have to grind it out in PvP to get the better rewards compared to grinding it out in PvE!

E

Eric Nelson

I thrived for a long time in destiny without playing pvp. Most of the gear you earned through grinding pvp were best in pvp and the same can be said for pve gear.

B

Brian Leegatus Kemp

I just remember people crying when I played on ps4 about the loot, then bungie was pretty much handing things out. It was so irritating. Then they would cry about what Xur offerred. I hated the idea of Xur , he was an exotic killer.

E

Eric Nelson

They killed exotics in general. It was too easy to get them and made them not very effective. I would much rather have some kick ass weapons that were irritatingly difficult to get. But make them an absolute beast. Like the Gally in year one. But I also know I am in the minority by wanting things like that.

B

Brian Leegatus Kemp

I try not to bring the PC master race into this but I feel like the PC people are going to have a better crowd lol

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom