Contact advertising [email protected]

Xbox One hi guys, just started playing my gf and i are looking for a group to play with can...

G

Geoffroy Savourey

hi guys, just started playing my gf and i are looking for a group to play with can someone help us?

L

Leigh Summers

kattegat has really nice people on it

G

Geoffroy Savourey

how do i find them?

L

Leigh Summers

You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

L

Leigh Summers

its not official its a nitrado server u gotta go to unofficial pc sessions in the server menu

L

Leigh Summers

then type kattegat

K

Kellie Brown

I run a PvP / pve server on the center. In the search bar on unofficial dedicated PC sessions look for New Start

D

Darren Clarke

Join the server I am on come ark with us all. Ill give you some tames

K

Keegan Hopson

Official or?

D

Darren Clarke

Unofficial but the stats are close to official except 20x tame 5x gather 20x xp 125 hatch 75 maturation

D

Darren Clarke

all the other stats are close to official drops are regular except white and green gives you ram and apprentice tools to get started

N

Natalie Sara Walker

Add me on Xbox my Gamertag is TheNATNESS I also play with my fiance :) feel free to join our server and party if you like :)

M

Matt Koebel

We will help you out

S

Stephanie Lorenson

We are a pvpve server with a great group of people. We were freshly wiped around the 28th of Feb. We are looking for people who want to have fun but can also sit back and enjoy the the game. We do chat with everyone and have fun. There is no hostile players everyone gets along. We're here to have fun. We are PvE during the week (Mon-Fri) and PvE during the weekend. (Sat-Sun). If interested check out our fb page.
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

A

Albert Gibbons

D

Danny Morando

great place to start out...friendly folks, great admins, even features it's very own amuse-a-maze, will be lots of public events, all around great place...give it a look

J

Jessica Schliebener

J

Jma Chiazzese

Evil Empire Brand new just started completely fresh full pvp cluster island ragnorock center maps. only rules are no under mapping no building in glitch spots no blocking artifacts. We're looking for serious PVP players NO WHINING or crying. Insta level 300 MAX wild dino level 150 with 150 levels added after tamed abberation dinos spawning on ragnorock CUSTOM DROPS and 4x BOOSTED regular drops TONS of great stuff in our drops 28 stone pick up nearly infinite weight high imprinting 1xs cave damage orp is off tribe cap is set to 20 players so bring your friends FREE DINO PAINTING FOR ALL we have community centers and stores current events are our BADASS PVP ARENA scavenger hunts fishing docks with supplied gear huge maze coming soon with more EVENTS COMING SOON all event winners will win crabs and rock drakes all painted and max level the store will be selling bps with requests considered this is a very low admin interaction cluster join (Evil Empire) for more info on the servers and to join our community join our Facebook group page (Evil Empire)

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom