Contact advertising [email protected]

Hi guys! I am very excited to show you my latest find! It is a play of the company EA...

J

Jozef Kaled

Hi guys! I am very excited to show you my latest find! It is a play of the company EA of mid-90s. Outlaws! A game set in the wild west adapted from that golden age of games in perspective of third person. Please Comment!

C

Cody Warmbo

I spent so many school nights playing this as a kid!

J

Juliano Reis

I had this game in portuguese, my native language, but just the discs. Back in the day, there was a company that would translate and even dub some games, and Outlaws was kinda like their masterpiece (until Max Payne came out, at least). I spent years wanting to buy it again, complete in box from a local video store. When I finally got the money, I went there to find out that the guy had sold the damn game some ten minutes earlier.
The final boss was a douchebag, if memory serves.

S

Scott McAfee

These phrases are forever burned into my memory from hours upon endles hours of playing this amazing game:

Hey, mister lawman! (taunting)
You're outnumbered!
Had enough yet?
There he is, get him!
Don't be a fool, marshal!
I hope you plant better than you shoot!
Damn you, and the horse you ride in on!
Where are you marshal?
Time to fit you for a coffin!
Hope you have a coffin picked out!
He's over there!
Time to meet your maker!

L

Lee Fu Haw

Is this LucasArt game? FPS genre? Wow. I thought Lucasart only make strategy and point & click adventure games. I heard this before, it is quite good.

J

Jim Cozad

lucas arts also did dark forces

W

Wes Pinter

Great game!

J

Joshua Witt

Love this game!

C

Callindo Corleone

We still have a live group, and playing it online. Makers of the game part of this group.

C

Callindo Corleone

You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

A

Adam Self

Yeah guys I'm from the outlaws facebook group, come join us you can also buy this game cheap on GOG.com and it runs great with newer version of Windows, we also have a YouTube channel with lots of gameplay from multiplayer games
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom