Jason Betteridge

hi asking for a mate will this run d2 please
thanks jase

C

Chris Hunt

Not well if at all.

A

Anthony Mielo

Not anywhere near playable with that Gt 710. Tell him to look into a gt 1030 at least to be able to play some what decently on 720p

J

Justin Tyler

Yeah sorry man, he's gonna need a few upgrades

J

Jason Betteridge

cheers guys thopught so just hes after playign and this one is for swap for a xbox is it worth him swappign for gaming with better card

C

Chris Hunt

PC is always the right choice if can afford.

J

Justin Tyler

Get a better GPU and upgrade that RAM for something a bit faster

J

Jason Betteridge

im a pc only player my self but hes after changing to gaming on pc and been offered this comp what u guys think the comp is worth with having to upgrade stuff

A

Alex Lopes

Yeahhh my gtx 960 runs on low/medium. Dont think that gpu will work. Just waiting for crypt currency to die so i can get a new gpu :(

J

Josh Mckeand

AMD nvidia setup haven't seen that in a few years but ram and CPU are fine just needs newer video card

C

Chris Hunt

Not worth buying unless dirt cheap everything is obsolete.

C

Craig Evans

I run d2 on a gtx770 at a solid 80fps im sure it will be playable on that GPU, maybe just around 40fps ish

S

Steamie Weenie

I can run d2 on a 2007 hp pavilion

T

Thomas Feno

I'm amazed how D2 can run so well on my five year-old Dell potato. Granted, not on its highest settings, but with all the bells and whistles turned to low or off and textures to medium, I still get 50-80 fps during conventional game play, or up to 180 fps while in orbit. It's also how I generally play Warframe, because otherwise you won't be able to see what's going onscreen :p

M

Michael Bayless

With 2 GPUs and 720, yeah you should be able to play it

M

Mark Andrews

Why on earth do they have an AMD and Nvidia card? Doesn't that cause them a whole load of issues?

D

David Parker

That cpu is running a little toasty buddy is that under load or idle ?!!?!?

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom