Contact advertising [email protected]

PC Hi all, I read that 'bad_module_info has stopped working' Is a windows 10 issue...

N

Nick Longley

Hi all,

I read that 'bad_module_info has stopped working'

Is a windows 10 issue !!!!! going by what i read its a bloody 'Game setting' in windows 10 for supposedly 'Better gaming' BUT in reality is crashing Ark and may other games !!!!!!

You are meant to turn off this bloody game setting in windows ( go to settings, gaming, then game mode.... on my pc i read 'This pc supports game mode'..... this is meant to be turned off to stop the 'bad_module_info has stopped working' happening !!!!!

I have no way of turning this off, has anyone any suggestions please that works ?

Thanks kindly

Nick

B

Bramblee Ceawlin-Landmann

Game Mode helps create the best possible gaming experience on Windows 10. When you use Game Mode, gaming becomes the priority on your PC so you get better game quality and performance. To use Game Mode, make sure it's turned on for each game you play.

Press the Windows Logo Key  + G to open Game bar.
Select Settings  in Game bar.
In the General tab, select the Game Mode check box.
Note: Some games automatically turn on Game Mode. If so, the check box will already be selected.

S

Scott Wilson

I use game mode and I have zero problems with ark* crashing

A

Adam EasyLife Smith

I always get the bad module and ue4 crash. It's abit hit or miss but can never seem to solve it

C

Cody DeCamp

Yea did that and still getting the crashes

A

Alec Beatty

Delete fall creators update, see if that works. I got rid of my bad module crashing problem by doing this. It would happen to a couple of my UE4 games.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom