Contact advertising [email protected]

Hey guys. This is kind of overwatch related as it happens in with that game too but...

J

Jack Rolph

Hey guys. This is kind of overwatch related as it happens in with that game too but when I go to play games this happens-could it be my psu?

Specs-
Gtx 660
Intel i3-4170 @ 3.7Ghz
8gb ram
Psu - 350w (I think)

Z

Zak Miller

poor quality shit post. booo

U

UsEf Jmari

Nice

C

Cory Diserio

hey bud...
step #1 install MSI Afterburner or NZXT CAM (something to monitor system temps)
Step #2 Check the PCI-E Slot where ur GPU is connected, some overtime will experience GPU Sag( support mounts are available)
Step #3 Check your Cable on the computer&monitor ends for faults, if the cable looks physically damagd in any way, try a new cable.
Step#4 Update ur drivers (windows nvida errythang)

T

Trevor Wouldnt

Probably a driver

H

Hồng Đức

This Game Awesome, Is Like Over Battleground

A

Alanah Allen-Croswell

Sorry I don't know but the sigh of defeat

K

Kamil Golas

Hey, it also might be your gpu gotten fried, my PC was getting bluescreens and autorestarts when the card broke and couldn't go over certain temperature, or else the PC crashed. Did the PC turn off itself or just the screen went black? Try to eliminate other sources of possible outcomes as to why it might happen. Try to go to device manager, go into properties of your video card and click that "return drivers to previous version" or it's called something like that. You can also "uninstall" your card and then search for it again (everything in the device manager). If that doesn't help, try to download newest drivers from NVIDIA website (!) Not from the nvidia experience. And install them also checking the box for "clean install". Try to check your cables if they are connected correctly. If this still happens, and worked before with the same specs, it's certainly your video card, I had very similar problem and when I received a new card from my warranty, it worked perfectly (gtx1060). Yes you can also get a new PSU with higher power limits, but I think it's the card. Hope I helped :)

E

Enrique Sandoval

Always have at least a 500w psu 650w recommender

T

Thomas Edillo

wow a 300w psu, nice

J

Jesper Blank

Maybe it's time for a new pc? Your gear/hardwear is pretty outdated.
But I'm not here to judge.

M

Mar Ius

350w is not enough for 660.

C

Cristian A. Pablo

YEAH, ITS THE POWER SUPPLY, CHANGE THAT ASAP

Z

Zachary Courtney

get a 650 watt Power supply. you'll be set.

L

Lue Kim

Is that a low resolution Pubg?

J

Joseph Atallah

You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

A

Alex Valdez

Make sure your reboot switch isn’t malfunctioning, same thing happened to me until I unplugged the reset shit from the prongs on ur mobo

J

Jack Burn

your gear is kinda out of date, save up for a new PSU and CPU

O

Odd Ivar Haugen

As an IT student (albeit irrelevant) Whether it's the PSU or not, it's risky to use such a low-end PSU. The risk is not only concerning fps issues, but malfunciton in your hardware. The middleground is always the wisest choice (If your system needs 700 watt, get 800 not 1000).

K

Kazumasa Chong

Yeah probably psu

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom