Contact advertising [email protected]

Switch Hey guys thanks for the add this is my first Nintendo console quick questions how do...

P

Paul McDermott

Hey guys thanks for the add this is my first Nintendo console quick questions how do add people and is there a Nintendo live for multiplayer sorry for stupid question but this switch is alien to me still trying to figure it out

T

Tim Finnegan

No clue how to add people, but online play is free until september when they launch their version of "live" at which point itll be $20 with some nice virtual console stuff

N

Norman Podgoršek

Adding people is pretty easy! There is a number of ways. First, open your profile by clicking your icon in the top left corner. There you will see few options, but you should click Add Friend, since that's what you're looking for. From there you are going to see ways in which you can add people. If you are adding people through internet, most likely method that you are going to use is by using Friend Codes. Your's is located at bottom right side of the Add Friend page and you can enter other's Friend Codes by clicking Search with Friend Code and entering the code there.

P

Paul McDermott

Ok thanks guys digging this wee switch console pretty cool

B

Bayram J. Gascot Hernández

Why Nintendo Live and not Nintendo Plus?

J

Jason Holmes

it's a hell of a downgrade coming from Xbox for sure but I'm sure it will get better, hopefully before September

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom