Contact advertising [email protected]

Xbox One Hey guys I've got a fantasy themed game up on ragnarok. Anyone in average height is...

T

Travis Taylor

Hey guys I've got a fantasy themed game up on ragnarok.

Anyone in average height is considered human. The human lords control the human lands. To be a lord and be given land you must have 5 or more players in your tribe at any given time. Active players. Each lord will be given two horses, 1 set of metal armor, 5 pikes and 50 berry seeds a week.

Smaller than average size players will be considered dwarves. They will have land in the mountains. Each week they will be given 3 hatchets, 3 picks, 1 dodic.

Tall and skinny players will be elves. Their lands will be redwood. They will be given 3 bows, chitin armor, arrows and 50 berry seeds a week.

All distorted players with odd looking bodies will be orcs. All orcs are always kill on sight and are known for having raiding parties and are to never be trusted. They will receive 5 raptors, 5 leather armor, 5 swords per week.

It is your responsibility as a lord to keep orcs off your land and to protect your people against them. All species are expected to be somewhat honorable and tolerant to one another except orcs.

Old pic of settings

C

Caleb Westerman

Aaron James Norris I like the sound of this lol

K

Kai Mask

This is cool

S

Shaun Westhead

Paul Rees

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom