Contact advertising [email protected]

Hey guys! Is there any Ana main who can tell me some ideas or tips and positioning for...

P

Petra Pápai

Hey guys! Is there any Ana main who can tell me some ideas or tips and positioning for console(ps4)? My sister and I are playing Overwatch for a year and she loves Ana so much, and plays well too I am just looking for more information about her, how to be better! feel free to share anything with me thank you!

P

Paul Luis Draganigos

she is getting an aim assist on allies

R

Raheem Illmatic Taylor

stay behind tanks & heal them, that's your job basically, try and sleep enemies, puts you on fire fast during team fights

A

Alex Vincent

In general terms, I'd say Ana should be positioning herself just far enough away from the tanks that she isn't facing the brunt of the fight, but still close enough that if someone tries to flank her she can run back to the tanks for protection.

B

Brandon Thomas Turner

A basic rule of positioning is Tanks first, then DPS, and then Healers. If you're a tank you should see the enemy team, if you're DPS you should see your tanks and the enemy team, if you healer you should be back where you can see everything. Healers are normally the shot callers, so just get used to standing in places where you can see what's going on, but also where you'll be somewhat safe from flankers

P

Petra Pápai

Thanks guys I really appreciate the help!

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom