Contact advertising [email protected]

Hey guys I was building my lil brother of about 8 a gaming PC, is this any good?...

A

Arnav Bhattacharya

Hey guys
I was building my lil brother of about 8 a gaming PC, is this any good?
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

He doesn't play intense games, the most intense game I can expect him to play would be GTA V.

M

Mike Magwire

Not a 1030 lol

S

Sharar Tajwar

take a rx 460 4 gb Edit- it would be futureproofed for him

S

Sharar Tajwar

it would be better for him seriously

P

Phil D Rath

Get a ryzen 3 processor. Newer architecture, and snag a gtx 1050

P

Phil D Rath

Unless you HAVE TO go with the FX chips which are now very old. Go with the FX 6300 and settle for a better graphics card like a gtx 1060 3gb. Or you might be able to find a nice priced used GTX 970 or a r9 390 for around 130 bux on ebay.

T

Taral Patel

Unless you get 8320 under 70-80$ it isn't.

S

Sharar Tajwar

oh yes u have to wait for r3 1200 it will be only 109$

P

Phil D Rath

A

Alan Mc Enroe

I have the fx8350,it's good for just gaming but you'll have no route to upgrade with a dead chip set.id like to upgrade my cpu now but that means mobo ram and chip. .if the budget will stretch buy a more recent chip

P

Phil D Rath

The fx chips hold back video cards a lot. My buddy has an 8350 @ 4.7ghz, and I have a 7700k i7 @ stock. I tested out my new GTX 1070 in both pcs and played some games. With the 7700k the 1070 was pushing 87-165 fps in PLAYER UNKNOWN on medium settings. The 8350 with the same card, in same game was averaging between 53-118 fps (no recording, clean installs of Windows 10)

A

Amol Jadhav

Go with ryzen3 or intel g4560.

P

Phil D Rath

there you go, i dont think you could build a comparable pc any cheaper especially with windows installed.

D

Drew Leonard

an fx build is fine for an 8 year old... but r3's will be out in like what a week?

P

Phil D Rath

specs similar to these would be ideal then just upgrade the ram to 16gb when its affordable. this would both future proof him, and play all existing titles at very fair settings.

J

Johnny Ch

8yr old playing GTA? okay...

Y

Yan Andrukhov

Fx is a dead series, no point in buying them anymore

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom