Contact advertising [email protected]

Hey guys I have been looking at getting a vr headset. I have done some looking around...

J

John Petty

Hey guys I have been looking at getting a vr headset.
I have done some looking around and some Research. Now I want your opinion.

Oculus touch or a htc vive?

A

Alex Hanna

Htc vive if u have enough space in ur room to walk around and move freely, rift is kind of a seated vr

D

Daniel Jahnke

Vive is hands down better experience

H

Hughes Home

Vive all the way.

C

Craig Jex

Vive 100%

B

Ben Reisen

Vive is slightly better, but oculus is way cheaper and better for the price. Both offer room scale now so they both rock.

D

Dakota Kaziska

Oculus all the way

A

Arne Christian Tveten

Tried both rift is a better experience

N

Naomi Kitzne

Oculus has the better controllers. Vive has the better performance. I'd go oculus

J

Josh Shadeck

You should join/ask this in the steamvr group, imho vive is better

J

Josh Schoeling

Vive all the way

R

Robert Lindsay

I have used both. Just get whatever has the better price. There pretty much the same thing at this point. That's my opinion

G

Gabriel Edman

Vive

S

Søren Sønderholt Christiansen

For the same experience on the Oculus as the Vive, you need at least 3 tracking devices of which 1 needs to be bought seperately if you get the kit with the controllers. 4 has the best room tracking, but 3 will do for full room movement. If you want everything in 1 kit, get the Vive. Oculus has BETTER in room tracking with 4 trackers than the Vive does. Personally I like the Oculus controllers better, so that's what I rock.

S

Szymon Wieczorek

Oculus Rift...

T

Trevor Hart

Well, the high-res Vive Pro is just about to launch. Yes, the price will be a little higher but if you can afford it, TOTALLY worth it.

G

Gerben Feenstra

I personally haven't used the oculus, but the vive is awesome! Problem with the oculus seems you're more stationary where the vive has more possible movement.

I

Ilyas Beltz

Vive

R

Raleigh Thornhill

Vive

E

Elina Strömberg

HTC

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom