Contact advertising [email protected]

Hey guys, did I lay my headset on my desk right?

A

Aaron Lockhart

Hey guys, did I lay my headset on my desk right?

D

Daniel Gizmetti

There is literal shit on your desk right now blocking the view of your monitor.

R

Richie Newton

Beautiful <3

K

Kevin Mahoney

No, its not lying in the trash can. ;-) Nah JK. But really, next pair of headphones, grab some studio quality headphones like Audio Technica, Beyerdynamic or Sennheiser and use a Modmic. You'll never go back to "gaming" headphones again. Oh and use a nice external headphone DAC/AMP combo that has a fiber optic input. You'll have the cleanest audio ever and a set up like that will put all "gaming" headphones to shame.

Z

Zach Childre

Do you like the man o war for fps

E

Erik Brown

Why do people buy gaming headsets? Just buy a mic, interface and actually good response headphones for the same price

E

Erik Brown

and all that stuff is used for more than just gaming

A

Aaron Lockhart

You can get a mic, interface, and good response headphones for $60? I'd like to see you prove that

E

Eddie Brock

razor is garbage overpriced crap

M

Mohamad Yehea AlDandashi

>"Razer is overpriced"

>Buys from Corsair

J

Jee Ferg

Sharp

E

Eryk Smith

Bad audio choice.

D

Dillon Highsmith

No you’re supposed to lay that in the trash

M

Mahir Muhammad

should've got this instead
note: new version has thicker headbands

M

Michael Richard Matovcik

It's not in the trash so yes, yes you did. Where's your Logitech headset?

Jkjk, looks good to me.!

A

Aaron Lockhart

I posted this as a joke to kind of mock Nora just picking at her. However, the comments, some of them joking and some serious, is exactly what drove me away from PC building Facebook groups in the first place. I have 3 PC gaming rigs, starting from very old and bare minimum specs, all the way to High end enthusiast level. I've got 60hz monitors and 144hz monitors. I've got SEVERAL sets of peripherals ranging from low in the price scale and quality to very good.

I consider myself an elitist. My main rig is way overkill, but i like that it's overkill... I enjoy talking about how overkill it is. My medium rig is about where MOST PC gamer's rigs sit, and my low end rig meets ghetto gaming rig budget pc.

However, I own all three ends of the spectrum, all of the monitors and all of the peripherals I have so that I can stay absolutely relevant when I am talking to people relating to their hardware. It is also humbling to go from an over kill rig and play the same games on a machine that barely gets the job done.

My point is that some of you need to lose your attitude. No one fucking cares if your rig cost you $3,000 to build or $300. It's not their money, so they really absolutely do not give a fuck, and how much money and time you spent on your rig has absolutely no impact on anyone else's life at all.

So, you may hate Razer based on some shit you read on the internet or bad reviews or other elitists talking shit about them. However, I own many Razer peripherals and I can tell you from experience, they are cheap, but they are a lot of bang for your buck for how cheap they are. And it doesn't matter what any of you say... because I have the experience of using them every day. So unlike some shit set I owned 5 years ago and never owned another pair, or someone's youtube video I've watched, or some review I read from an internet website. i actually have experience in using these things.

So, settle down, get off of your high horses, and let other people enjoy the shit they own, even if it's less than what you own.

M

Matt Nichols

Ew razer

M

Matt Nichols

Maybe buy good headphones and a nice amp

D

Dean Cuh

doesnt matter how you lay them, its never going to look good- its razer

K

Katie Carson

What's wrong with Razer? o_o I've had a headset for nearly 3 years now, and a Blackwidow Chroma and DeathAdder Chroma for nearly a year, also. No problems at all.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom