Contact advertising [email protected]

Xbox One Hey guys comedy shorts gamer here And today we will be bringing you this awesome ark...

Z

Zach Moffat

Hey guys comedy shorts gamer here And today we will be bringing you this awesome ark server GT: Cloud Sparxzzy I will try to keep the server up as much as possible
Stats:
Harvest 10/20x
Insta Max lvl
25x Baby growth
30x Egg hatch
Insta Tame
Starter: Includes 150 pt, Metal Tools, Flak, Indi forge and a free dino color
There will be a shop which will include Prim-Asc items The currency will be Cementing paste So like for 1 Giga it would be 20k paste for a 150 or 15k for a rex and any Asc bp will be 6k paste or a Asc item
The server is a Aussie Server but if you wanna join go ahead but remember when servers up have fun and Be the biggest dick that you want to be and also there will be no admin abusing admin login will be on so youll have to put up with the stuff for the store being spawned in and u can raid admins so like I said Have Fun peeps
Map:The Island But you can buy any dino

Z

Zach Moffat

The server is just updating ark atm so it'll be about 10 mins so go grab yourself a drink and some snacks and get ready

C

Carl Perham

What map are you using?

S

Sleeper Zulu

How often will the server be up?

Z

Zach Moffat

SERVERS UP!!!!!GO GRIND

Z

Zach Moffat

I accidentally screwed up dino stats but I currently don't have access to the xbox so have fun with hella boosted dinos

Z

Zach Moffat

You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

T

Tom Hall

What's up with the fortitude so low?

Z

Zach Moffat

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom