Contact advertising [email protected]

Hey everyone. Whether you're single or taken, I just want to say I'm sure you're...

B

Benjamin Golardi

Hey everyone. Whether you're single or taken, I just want to say I'm sure you're loved by someone. I recently gotten broken up with so it's not the happiest Valentine's for me, but I'm still trying to enjoy it. Eat some good good, play some GGs, and try to enjoy the day no matter what. Playing Overwatch has been a decent way for me to cope and get my mind off it. Happy Valentine's day<3 post only slightly relative, if it's to be removed my apologies. Just felt everyone, some more than others, could use some love these days.

S

Sophie Meyers

I feel sorry for you fellow gamer, so I’m sending you some love from Germany! ❤
I hope you have a nice day too.

H

Huỳnh Thy

Sure, I’m loved by my parents. But that’s not what Valentine is about.

L

Lindsey Schumacher

Love yourself, and others will follow

K

Kai Moon

I just broke up with someone too and I feel the same as you do. Still feeling a little heartbroken but I also play overwatch to distract myself. It may be hard and I’m still coping. But still Happy Valentine’s Day to you too ☺

M

Mil Smith

Thanks buddy, have a good one

J

Jack Wilson

Love you all (other than bronze widow mains) xxx

V

Vee-Kin Yap

Yup.. love yourself, know you're loved by someone and have some GGs...

R

Rohan Thorat

Tday was lucky day fr me did some tracer hard carries ranked up 150 sr ggs

B

Benjamin Golardi

Good for you man! I main support and tank or flex so it's not so easy for me to get such a good rank up

C

Christian Longoria

Chin up my G. You straight.

I

Irina González

What a nice guy. I just wish more people like you posted here instead of the normal saltiness and stupid fights, lol. Hope you have the best day possible! ♥

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom