Contact advertising [email protected]

Hey can I ask you people something? It's about climbing. I was thinking of venting to...

T

Tom A Chu

Hey can I ask you people something? It's about climbing. I was thinking of venting to the forums, but I'd just get GITGUD XDDD .

I made an alt account thinking maybe I'd place at least in plat, I'm in gold now. I did (what I assume) at least OK as D.VA . (Usually rocking mostly golds, 4-1 K/D ) and I was usually paired with Platinum - Diamond - and even at times Masters in QP . (After I clearly got weeded out of bronze, silver, and gold QP games) I finally did my placements with confidence, and was put in games with low elo players. A.e. Silver, bronze, for the first 3 and stomped them accordingly. Then got the gold, plat tier stuff. To no ones surprise, I got stuck with throwers, people who refused to switch, and trolls the last 5 games. Got dumped actually lower than my main .

My stats are dramatically better on my main vs the alt. It couldn't have been those last 5 fucking me over right? I'm at a loss right now guys, I've had diamonds and some masters even saying "How are you in gold?" I've paired up with Diamonds before in comp and done well, won games etc.

I'm no Master, but I figured at minimum I'd be plat.

Not only my current situation, but I guess I'm opening up a general discussion on how the comp system places people.

Got no DVA on this device, so Orisasheen.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom