Contact advertising [email protected]

Hero concept: pryomancer (it is a terrible drawing) Primary fire of 10 - 15 rounds if...

O

Osawaru Garrick

Hero concept:
pryomancer
(it is a terrible drawing)

Primary fire of 10 - 15 rounds if they hit then does burn damage of 10 hp every second for 3-4 seconds.

Secondary fire:flame thrower does same amount of damage as mei's primary except this also decreases hero health by 25% for 10 secs once hit with it no health can be gained for this 10 sec period

Ultimate:smoke screen blinds the whole enemy team for 10-15 secs it takes quite a while to charge up to 100%

He Also has a pressure plate mine that if stepped in causes 50 -75hp of damage along side burn damage of up to 25 hp

What hero ideas do you guys have??

S

Spencer Paxson

It’s not a bad concept, I was thinking about the same exact thing earlier today/this week tbh.
I think lower hit damage and higher burn damage would be best, though.
Also napalm strike as an ult would be sick.

M

Mike Wang

The secondary would need a cd of at minimum 8 seconds, while the anti-heal duration is at maximum 3 seconds. Burn damage cannot stack beyond 3-4 (since it's AoE and doesn't diminish with time) and ultimate should be replaced with something fair. A screen-block ultimate is always going to be either useless or completely broken, no in-between.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom