Contact advertising [email protected]

Classic Here are the samples of the FAKES or CLONES of the first released Nintendo NES...

W

Winston Sario

Here are the samples of the FAKES or CLONES of the first released Nintendo NES Classics.
I Bought them for a charity donation for the less fortunate kids center in my town.
They just need to "play it" so, I think getting them the authentic ones which is next to impossible is not the practical way of doing it.

I bought 3 of each so I got a good deal and when the seller asked me if I am also a re-seller? I told him NO. It's for the children's center. That probably softened his heart plus he saw that I was from Napa California ( devastating wildfire).

Anyways, I do hope they enjoy these consoles? :)

M

Mauricio Gamarra

How much you paid for these nes?

N

Nathanael DiMarcantonio

Good you didn't pay ebay rip-off price for them

N

Nathanael DiMarcantonio

Even the clones where going for 140

N

Nathanael DiMarcantonio

Then when Nintendo announced there will be back next year they started listening them at 80

M

Matt Farmer

Nice. There are even better fakes than those. Ones that look just like the NES classic

W

Winston Sario

I bought 3 of each so I got a good deal and when the seller asked me if I am also a re-seller? I told him NO. It's for the children's center. That probably softened his heart plus he saw that I was from Napa California ( devastating wildfire).

T

Tony Simons

Kids can’t tell a difference from bootleg they will Love it a hardship of getting them in authentic is BS but those will do just fine kudos to you for your charity

B

Bob Senior

Well done brother. Original or not I have not missed the point of you helping kids.
Well done brother.. Good to know there is still awesome people in this world..... And thank you.

R

Rudy Guzman

CoolBaby

B

Billy Garcia

well done mate

D

Donny Manuel

Do t they have a clone that looks exactly like the real one...

N

Nathanael DiMarcantonio

Theres one that looks the same except don't say Nintendo just says entertainment system there's ones that don't have HDMI

J

Jose Cruz

It's true I bought mines for $23 but the graphic is not good quality and I have 600 games

J

Janice Krick

The one I ordered is a knock off... and I paid too much for it lol but they’re offering refunds for any reason, so figured I’d see if Mario bros plays well in it. The game would still be the same, right??

G

Gary Pranzo

There is one knock off that is really good. I think Ali express sells it but you have to buy 2 and and they are $70 each.

N

Nathanael DiMarcantonio

offering 10 on the ones on eBay but no one accepts lol

N

Nathanael DiMarcantonio

Dose the one that says 620 bult in use a 3.5mm av cable?

N

Nathanael DiMarcantonio

There's a cheap one that came with the av only has sound Jack's no video Jack

N

Nathanael DiMarcantonio

?

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom