Contact advertising [email protected]

Help please. So I use Malwarebytes premium and for some reason I keep getting the a...

Z

Zeke Zirkle

Help please. So I use Malwarebytes premium and for some reason I keep getting the a pop up that says website blocked from Malwarebytes and it has an IP address different port sometimes, the type is outbound and the file is C:\Windows\System32\svchost.exe. And I literally just did a complete system reinstall so I have nothing on the computer but what windows comes with and Malwarebytes. I don’t know what to do. I am new to the PC gaming world. Thanks I had no where else to go malwarebytes support hasn’t got back to me and it’s been well over 2 hrs.

Z

Zeke Zirkle

And when I do a scan all it says it has 2 Trojan.dnschanger come up and it’s listed as malware and when I quarantine them and do a restart they are still there when it scans again.

L

Luke Marsh

Try and find the source of trojan.dnschanger yourself. Turn on hidden files and folders and search your program files, appdata, everywhere. It will probably have hidden itself inside a normal sounding folder. When you locate it. Safe mode and delete it then rescan. I have had a trojan before. Took me around 4 hours to locate and destroy it myself

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom