Contact advertising [email protected]

help me help this get to the guy that it needs getting to... how can you not have...

J

Juan Liempo

help me help this get to the guy that it needs getting to...

how can you not have pride and play this game... lol... but if you friends with him or know him help me find him, just wanna 1v1 to see wassup.

not a problem.. for informational purposes... you have problem fren? (cant comment but can edit this area... lol)

im confused... you play this game for losing? #pissbaby?

@braden ... i did, then he got 1 back on me and talked shit... thats why i was like no more shit talk 1v1 winner is winner.. but i like your attitude. up!

@david.. well sir i guess you have no repsect... lol. let me guess... this is a team game... issues cannot be settled because 1 person won and the other lost.. lol bro...

@mari... but answer this.. do you play to win the game or lose the game? he had no chill.

E

Eli Loden

This is the gayest thing I’ve ever seen

S

Sami Ullah

he is your friend dude in your list of something xD your problem, don't ass such people to begin with :)

J

John Huk

Stop being a piss baby

B

Braden Horn

just laugh at him since he lost sr and got clapped and move on with your life. instead of 1v1ing him just blow his rank the fuck out

D

David Anderson

I have no respect for anyone that thinks a 1v1 proves anything.

M

Mari Guerrero

Some people play this game to have fun with friends, not everyone is as fucking competitive as the next guy.

M

Mari Guerrero

I personally play to win, but not everyone cares if they win or lose.

M

Mari Guerrero

some people just. like.. you know.. wanna have fun and chill?

E

Ellie Anderson

1v1 doesn’t mean anything in a game like overwatch tbh... lol

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom