Contact advertising [email protected]

PC Hello there, everyone! I haven't gone to PC yet! But I more than likely am going too!...

• Thread starter Stephanie PunkieMarie Palmer
  • Start date
S

Stephanie PunkieMarie Palmer

Hello there, everyone!

I haven't gone to PC yet! But I more than likely am going too! I just want to know some pro's and con's for going to PC. Right now, I am an Xbox player. Maybe someone can give me some pointers, or message me and help as well!

K

Kapui Huang Ma

I come from Xbox too! I must say it's hard. I was 2800 on Xbox but Became 1800 on Pc... After a while i climbed up to gold but its quite different.

K

Kapui Huang Ma

And being able to chat and communicate with the team makes it so much more fun! I would advise you to find someone to play with, I can play with you i you want :)

S

Steve Hubbard

With the inherent increase in accuracy that you get with a mouse/keyboard vs controller, the game is much more difficult on PC, but that’s a 2 way street. You can be more accurate - so can your enemy.

That being said, I switched a few seasons ago and I haven’t played on xbox since.

S

Steven Patrick

the biggest differences are the players are much better on pc and getting used to a keyboard

J

Josh Mcavoy

PC= More control over your system and your game. A much more enjoyable experience.

K

Kapui Huang Ma

And you have to learn to use communication more

K

Kapui Huang Ma

And get used to salty people cause in console there is no chat

S

Steve Hubbard

Wayyyyyy more salt - that’s for sure.

K

Kapui Huang Ma

In console you barely get someone on teamchat, But on pc everyone has a keyboard to talk shit

W

Willis Thompson

I don't experience any salty players, been playing since beta. So take what people say with a grain of salt. Toxic players will only be toxic if you let them.

R

Rachel Mertes

It’s easier for people to talk shit but it’s also easier to ignore, you can really git gud on pc and your aim might suck for a bit but your game sense should be on the same level, overall you’ll love pc. I recommend playing widow or tracer to train your aim

W

Wesley Daniel

Just ignore the toxic players and report them lol

S

Stephanie PunkieMarie Palmer

How is Pharah on the PC!? She's my main on Xbox right now. I also play Genji and Sombra! I play a little Widow and want to learn Tracer.

K

Katey Raptor

I was playing on Xbox and also ps4 for a long time. One day my world of Warcraft friend invited me to play a game or two of overwatch on the pc client. I owned it already but was still like level two. I literally haven’t touched console since. I’ve been busting my ass trying to catch up on levels and stuff. All my mains (pharah and mercy and zenyatta) I feel are much smoother to play. I am now playing Moira and loving it. I would highly recommend the switch.

K

Kapui Huang Ma

Add me too!
XKapuchinoX #1291

J

James Long

Buy a razor nostromo, it'll be way easier then transitioning to keyboard

A

Aldo Salas

It's the best way to play. And if you want a future in with streaming/joining a "pro" or amateur team. PC is the only way to go.

C

Chris Villasenor

I'll give you my two cents;
I switched over from Xbox too.
Pros:
- Better control over graphics/ frame rate
- higher difficulty (makes you a better player)
- higher accuracy with mouse
- abilities can be mapped out on many different keys
- PTR (test new heroes before console)
- Turn 180 degrees with a flick of a wrist

Cons:
- force feedback is no longer a standard like a controller
- PC building is expensive
- toxicity seems a tad higher. (Not much)

-

G

Grant Wheeler

I was an Xbox player and I moved to PC a few weeks back and it was the best thing I’ve ever done. PC is soooo much better than console. People actually care about team compositions! And this is in high silver/low gold haha

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom