Contact advertising [email protected]

PC Hello! How many here are still playing this game? I played the Curse of Osiris for 1...

L

Lasha Modebadze

Hello! How many here are still playing this game? I played the Curse of Osiris for 1 week when it was realised then stopped playing, and now I got some Destiny vibes and prob gonna start playing again

H

Hans Ousman Nielsen

I think almost anybody in this group still play this game.

M

Matt Tschumy

Haven't stopped

N

Nathan McNeill

I would love to play more but the endgame is so boring.

D

Dently Wonka

daily grider and can't figure out why haha

A

Andrew Mahaney

I play still, but only raids. Never liked pvp, and strikes are still so boring to me

G

Gary MacDonald

I still play a few times a week. Usually get my weekly engrams to up my light level.

F

Frederik Baltersen

I'm still playing, for now... But I understand why many tend to say the game is dead. I do believe many have scrapped the game now and I totally understand why. I hate to say it, but Destiny 2 is freakin boring at end game. There's nothing to do. You just repeat everything, over and over again. And then when you see how much time Bungie need to make simple and small changes to the game, you start to give up.

M

Matt Tschumy

Repeat everything just like every mmo out there

F

Frederik Baltersen

Yeah Matt, just like in every other MMO, that is right but the difference is that many other MMO's has a ton more content than Destiny 2. That's the problem. What Destiny 2 does already is awesome but there's not enough.

A

Aziz Mustaffa

Love D2 especially PvP. I can play PvP all day long. The only downside is when u are up against 4 sweaty stacks, u can do nothing even if u are a good player. Sometimes we just have to accept our fate. Yeah i play mostly solo cuz my friends already switch to another game.

S

Steven Scholl

Started playing d1 again. At least if i am gonna do same stuff over and over gonna do it with non nerf bullets. 30 fps is okay when ttk so high

D

Dexter Spenik

I want to want to play but it's just so hard

A

Adam Danger

Can you imagine if the Destiny worlds were as big as Azeroth? We'd never run out of things to do! I find it hard to believe that Earth in Destiny is as small of an area as it is :(

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom