Contact advertising [email protected]

Hello fellows! So I am still having issues with Windows creator's update (yes, still!...

• Thread starter Aivaras Gaižauskas
  • Start date
A

Aivaras Gaižauskas

Hello fellows! So I am still having issues with Windows creator's update (yes, still! Welcome to windows 10...). I am experiencing random nasty freezes and stuttering in games, which are not the end of the world and I can still play the games but they are very distracting. I tried everything I could think off, including disabling full screen optimisations, updating gpu drivers and many more you could think of to no avail. As one of the last things before reinstalling windows to get back to anniversary update, I was thinking of degrading my gpu driver to the version 382.53 which seem to help for some people. And well I was thinking of using a DDU. This tool is, from what I've heard very controversial, as some say it's handy, other state it's useless. So I am asking you guys for an advice - do you reccomend me using it? And I do, before using it, do I need to uninstall all nvidia stuff from Apps&Features, or simply running DDU would do the job anyway? And lastly, after using DDU, how would I stop windows from updating gpu drivers on it's own (and giving me a shitty one again). Thanks in advance!

N

Nick Nufc Udell

Have you turned game mode off in the Xbox settings? And the DVR shite. I was getting stuttering, turned these off and sorted it and yes always use DDU ;)

A

Aivaras Gaižauskas

Yes, definitely did, just forgot to mention, still same crap

M

Maxi Meed

I've had bad experience aswell with win10 when i upgraded from win7 . But as soon as i did a fresh win10 install and format it worked just fine . You can use Ddu its great and use an old gpu driver if it wont work just do a fesh windows installation to be sure of everything is clean

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom