Contact advertising [email protected]

Hello fellow Overwatch-fans. I am in dire need of your support (coming from a...

J

Julian Langenbach

Hello fellow Overwatch-fans.
I am in dire need of your support (coming from a support-player :D).
At the moment I am doing my Master in Psychology and in Game Studies and Engineering.
Therefore I am working on a survey (that is trying to combine both subjects) regarding the role distribution in Overwatch.
My hypothesis is, that players who mainly play different roles will show a significant difference regarding psychological constructs like, for example empathy, self-esteem etc.
The goal is to build a foundation for future studies and secure some basic knowledge in the field of psychological game studies.
Therefore I would highly appreciate you participating in this survey. It will only cost about 25 minutes of your time.
Besides sharing any results online, so you can get a closer look if you are interested, I will of course also offer my help as a supporter. If you are ever in dire need of a support-player just ask me and I will be glad to help you out. :D

You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

If you have any questions left feel free to contact me anytime, I will gladly share any thoughts, progress & results regarding this survey.

L

Lauren Hutter

Commenting to remind myself to take this later.

S

Sarah Jütte

"This survey is currently not available"

C

Cindi Ding

Let me know when your survey is back up; I'd like to help a fellow scientist out!

N

Natalie Ah

Yeah when it’s back up please let me know too!

C

Christopher Campos

Commenting so I can check in later. Let us know when it's live, bud!

J

Julian Langenbach

update: thanks for all your nice comments :) it looks like it will work out barely before the end of the day (i don't know why but life is really trying to stop me from working right now )

J

Jeff Mandolfo

Will gladly help out once it's back up my guy

J

Julian Langenbach

Okay after a lot of work and stress today I finally managed to get it back up.
I really appreciate everyone who still wants to take the survey after all this chaos <3

C

Cory M Hylton

There are roles?! Did anyone tell the players? Holy crap!

J

Jaxon Christie

Commenting for later

J

Jackson Lo

I love this so much! I did my thesis on the well being of video gamers! If you want send me a PM I would love to hear about your research and possibly work on research in the future with you!

A

Ayaka Yamamoto

done!

J

Jackson Lo

Done! Hope it helps!

Edit: Please let us know when you publish the results!

J

Jack Galea

Done! Hope you get good results!

D

Davinia Marie

done. I would really like to know your results :)

S

Sally Jennifer Bates

Tried haha

R

Ryan Lewis

Seem interesting

C

Christoffer Avinash Malmqvist

All done :) when does the results come up? :)

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom