Contact advertising [email protected]

Switch Hello everyone, The online service is now free but it will be a paid service within a...

M

Munir Abĵiu

Hello everyone,

The online service is now free but it will be a paid service within a few months. Does that mean that each user of a single Switch console has to pay for it or you just pay one subscription per console? Thank you! :)

P

Patrick French-McQuilkin

i imagine its probably console based but you never know

J

James Kettler

Is it up now??

I

Ignatius Isidore

Good question since its 1 email tied to the whole system, right?. Atleast the prices are reasonable. $19.99 for a whole year.

J

James Kettler

I would think it's based on one Nintendo id..or network

I

Ignatius Isidore

yeah thats what i ment, but no James its not up yet. Coming in 2018.

I

Ignatius Isidore

i just did some research on it. Apparently paying for the online also gives you access to playing some classic games.

S

Scott Dempster

Dayum 20 bucks for a year is incredible

I

Ignatius Isidore

Here is what you can and cannot do once it launches

S

Sarah Lyn Jacobs

They give you the classic game for that month and then Nintendo violently rips it from your fingers and gives you the option to buy it. But they're gonna have online multi which is cool.

J

James Kettler

Omg

I

Ignatius Isidore

This is a better version of what you have access to do

M

Melissa Colgate

$20 a year is not bad

M

Martin Torp

I would guess it will be console based, would be wierd imo if they would charge fee for each user

J

James Kettler

I'd pay 50 now I'm if it was there

M

Mark Arthur

Nintendo is pretty backwards and behind in stuff like this so probably just per user. Hope not.

J

Jermaul W

Each user will have to pay. Its link to the email.
So you can go to another system and log in and get online. Kjust wont have your save data)

D

Drax Bearded Thorson

It would be well worth it

M

Mark Arthur

Would love to know why my comment got deleted. I guess it isn't good to make strong speculation using words like "probably" and "hope"... Sorry can't control people don't read the comment as it was written.

R

Ryan Borrelli

If smb.3 is part of the subscription sign me up lol

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom