Contact advertising [email protected]

Switch Has anyone replaced the joy con latch with these?. I'm debating on doing it, I'm still...

C

Cesar Lopez

Has anyone replaced the joy con latch with these?. I'm debating on doing it, I'm still under warranty but really don't want to send my switch in.

T

Tim Lawrence

Not sure about these, but I ordered a triwing kit off Amazon and it stripped all my screws. It left little bits of metallic shavings on the screwdriver itself so I had to use a bit if super glue on the casing. Ended up buying a new grey pair and my custom shells are on display.

S

Scott Troutman

Just get the trip with g screwdriver, and on me, I can 3d print a replacement latch for you

M

Miles Dewey

M

Miles Dewey

You can also get those latches much cheaper from other eBay sellers. I've got a 2 set coming, paid less than $5 for them

C

Cesar Neg

You don't need to send the entire console, just the joy-con

S

Scott Troutman

Guys I can 3d print these in large quanity for not much, if anyone needs any let me know! I'm located in Virginia.

C

Collier Godfrey

The latched can go out? The whole dang rail is screwed on my first pair.

J

Jermaul W

Seen those and there not 100% need. The oem ones work just fine. If your broke then yea buying that one will work. I cant say if its easy or not. I make custom joycons and been tearing things down for years so its all easy to me

J

Josh Brown

Why would you replace them?

E

Erin G'Rae Spinks

following bc i really don’t want to send mine in either.

D

Daniel Wayno

I considered it but i am sorta worried it might damage the Nintendo switch..

metal on plastic will always result in the plastic getting damaged. So if the joycon lock is metal the piece inside the switch will wear away next.

N

Nayab Warach

Nintendo repair was free. I’d just let the pros do it. Plus you still keep your warranty

J

Joseph Loveland

•Call 800-255-3700
•they email you a next day air label
•you get it back fixed under warranty in 2 days

Source: personal experience

If you fix it yourself you void the warranty.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom