Contact advertising [email protected]

Switch Has anyone played Owlboy yet? It seems interesting but $24.99 seems a bit steep for an...

J

Jonny Selbrede

Has anyone played Owlboy yet? It seems interesting but $24.99 seems a bit steep for an indie. Reviews or critics are welcome. :)

J

Justin Strawn

It does seem a little steep

M

Matti Moilanen

Yeeh maybe a bit too steep, high price. But worth it if you like it/love it. At least its under thirty bux/euros.

C

Carlos Rubén Medina

Way too much for it

T

Tyler Hamric

I'm playing it now and it's a great game. It's like a twin stick shooter, action adventure and a dungeon crawler had a baby. It's story so far is pretty depressing, your character constantly makes mistakes and almost everybody hates him even when he's just trying to do the right thing

J

Justin McGowan

Why is $25 too much for an indie? It took years of development, thousands of hours of work and frustration and tears and happiness and celebration. The only thing wrong here is how the concept of the "AAA" game has warped some people's perception of what games are worth. Often times now the games that are labeled as AAA don't take nearly as long to develope as some of these indies that have much better gameplay and much more love put into their development.

C

Chris Smotherman

It's worth it. I've done time on the PC version, and it's like butter for your eyes. It's about as pixel perfect as you're gonna get these days and it's a joy to play.

J

Jordan Dio Powderley

20-25 is pretty normal for indie devs

Its not like these gamds ate made jn 6 months

M

Matt Bernaix

Apparently its an amazing metroidvania.. Backlog is real tho... N itll be on sale at some point.

I

Isimi Kehinde

It's worth its price.

C

Corby Jurgens

I accidentally have acquired it by humble bundle

G

Greg Mason

It’s going to get physical version in May.

M

Mario Rex Ferrara

25 is totally fair. It took them 8 years to make the game. Has the most beautiful pixel art I’ve ever seen.

P

Panagiotis Pachos

I will wait till May for physical release. If i dont love it, gonna sell it and get 60% back.

E

Edwin Jardeleza Jr.

Wait for a.sale......

R

Ritvik Narang

I tried it and it’s good but nothing special
Its a fun game but I don’t recommend it for that much
Maybe about 15-20

T

Tony Sandlin

I really liked it on pc. It's easily worth the 25 they are asking. Some Indies are worth the price.

A

Alonzo Vines

Yea it's ok

A

Alonzo Vines

Another indie game I recommend is called The Fall Part 2: Unbound. It's good I'm playing that right now.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom