Contact advertising [email protected]

Switch Has anyone played Mario + Rabbids Kingdom Battle? How did you like it?

• Thread starter Mattie Allena Hunter
  • Start date
M

Mattie Allena Hunter

Has anyone played Mario + Rabbids Kingdom Battle? How did you like it?

C

Chris W Hughes

I love it its my next game pick up on the switch!

R

Roy Vugt

Loved it also was difficult in a fun way

R

Roger Mckinney Jr.

Love it but gets extremely difficult

N

Nathan Sokolowski

Great game. Gets hard quick.

R

Raden Faiz

Really awesome game. Needs to have strategy brains.

P

Patrick Haggerty

Played once not a fan looking to sell

M

Muhammad Nordin Abdullah

Loved it. I've beat the game last december.

A

Ayoub Saddek

super borring not my fav game

K

Kencindy Ginsberg

I loved it ..

K

Kencindy Ginsberg

Go find a used copy at a GameStop..they have a 7 day return policy on used games...so if you don't like it you can return for full refund or exchange for Another..that's what I do if im not sure about a game so I don't waste my money

B

Blake Wild

Like crack! I couldn’t stop till it was over and I’m super excited for the DLC

W

Willie D Rivera

Great game to ubi

G

Giovanni Martinez

Nope. Not one person has played in since it's release except the ton of people that post about playing it constantly in the group. Other than those people, not one.

A

Anders Salvesen

Ain't getting it. ubi Rabbits is such a cringe and can't stand turn based combat games

D

Damien Henry

Great

T

Tony Billingsley

I bought it on Black Friday for $25 and have yet to play it. lol

W

Will Moffatt

Like x com but squishy and less complicated but still challenging. Visually pleasing so if you like looking at vibrant cartoon artwork and solving sumple puzzles while exploring between turn based matches then Nintendo made a game you'll love.

R

Rob Emanuel

I have it and love it! After sitting on the fence for months I finally picked it up when it was on sale in the eShop in December at my wife’s request. (It goes on sale in the eShop fairly often.) It’s been my #1 game ever since. It has a single player story mode, as well as 2P co-op and vs. It’s won a bunch of awards, and when it was finally released in Japan just a month or 2 ago it opened at (or near) the top of the charts. It’s a seriously great game. Not having played X-COM it strikes me as chess meets Mario Kart, being turn based strategy with crazy power ups and combo effects that happen. The Rabbids are more in the background and the Rabbid-Mushroom Kingdom characters fight with you. Rabbid Peach is seriously hilarious as she’s always snapping selfies and acts like a diva when she meets Peach. But it’s a Mario game set in the Mushroom Kingdom, that’s for sure. I’m looking forward to the Donkey Kong DLC being released this spring since it includes DK as a playable character and a whole new world plus some other challenges and things (about 25% more content). I’ve already played 35 hours of the game and could easily see myself playing 60-70 with all the challenges and upcoming DLC. It’s my first turn based strategy as well.

M

M Kienan Briscoe

It's super fun, unlike anything else I've played before.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom