Contact advertising [email protected]

Switch Has anyone here experienced the Stardew Valley crash on Switch? I'm on Year 1, Winter,...

J

Jen Atkins

Has anyone here experienced the Stardew Valley crash on Switch? I'm on Year 1, Winter, Day 5. I am upgrading my axe to steel. When I go to sleep, the game crashes and starts at the beginning of Day 1 when I reload. I can't progress. I thought I saw others with this issue in another thread. Is there a solve??

R

Ryan Tucker

Not sure. Never heard of this.

D

Dillon Ray Hoffman

Yes there is no bypass except a few days or a new month may solve this problem if you don’t try to upgrade equipment.

S

Spencer Miller

A similar glitch happened on the Xbox one version and it was patched pretty quickly. Best bet is to wait for the patch

A

Ashley Golden

Yes. Common problem tied to weapon upgrades. Hopefully a patch comes soon!

S

Shavawn Crowe

No but I can't get the elevator in the mine to go past 5

C

Chantelle Duff

I'm just about at the same stage into the game as you but I've already upgraded my pickaxe without an issue. The game has been going too smoothly for me & I've been making money easily. I bet this happens to me just to throw me off

S

Shavawn Crowe

My dog is asleep in my bed I can't go to sleep and save lmfao

J

Jen Atkins

So I ended up doing the day over without the upgrade, and I'm able to play now. So I'll wait until the season is over and try again. Thanks for the tips, all! Now we know - if yours crashes, don't do the upgrade.

L

Leanne Younk

My game crashed on the 17th of winter, but I hadn't done a weapon upgrade that day. I ended up re-downloading the game and doing everything exactly the same way and it worked fine. Now I'm nervous every time I go to save.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom