Contact advertising [email protected]

Switch Has anyone ever played Unit 13 on the vita? Someone should make a Switch game like...

J

Jonnathan Alcala

Has anyone ever played Unit 13 on the vita? Someone should make a Switch game like that. Short tactical shooter missions on the go or at home. I love that Nintendo is family friendly but they should also consider that NES,SNES,N64, Gamecube, heck even Wii players are grown adults now and want to play more adult oriented games. Maybe on the boxes similar to “Nintendo Selects” have like “Nintendo Adult Collection.” Am I crazy here? Or should I stick with the competition for titles with adult themes?

J

Joshua Tripp

I mean there is titled like Doom and Wolfenstein headed over, so I'm sure Nintendo isn't afraid anymore to have games of that caliber

J

Jason James Grubb

*Mod watching lets keep this discussion civil please*
Honestly we already have a number of adult games coming, the days of kid friend are far gone and Im still not a believer in that stereotype anyway because even the Wii had some insanely adult releases Madworld for example.

D

Derek Beattie

Yes you are crazy, or you dont know what games have come out and are coming out foe the system. Check out the eshop, and game sites. And yes ive played unit 13. Enjoyed it wuite a bit. Would fit great on switch. However i dont think a generic nothing shooter can cut it nowadays.

A

AiAi Versteeg

3DS has conception 2 which is a highly adult game considering what it is.

M

Marc Re Percussion

Yeah I own it great little game

M

Marc Re Percussion

They should give their ips out more like Mario rabbids

Let's get splatdoom !!!

R

Robyn Wolph

Keep adult games off Nintendo platforms.

D

Derek Beattie

Lol wtf

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom