Contact advertising [email protected]

Xbox One Has anybody gone into the water cave entrance at the bottom of the Castle? I was too...

T

T.j. Kowalzek

Has anybody gone into the water cave entrance at the bottom of the Castle? I was too chicken shit to do it last night.

J

Jacob Bitternose-Bear

yeah it's really fucking dark lol

J

Jason Maiseymoo Firth

It's massive down there

C

Chris Ellis

I've tried everything to see I got about 30 feet down and dark my hama all the way up to

J

Jason Maiseymoo Firth

You can always wait to make night vision goggles

E

Emma Keetley

Yes....its awesome...it brings you into another cave ..then more water systems and eventually into Viking bay

M

Melvin Strijk

Just follow the white fog in the distance. Its super huge down there with 2 artifacts. Watch out for megalenia and megalosaurus. Only way out is a shaft that ends in the swamp under the castle or the water tunnels leading to pirate cove down the hill from castle.

E

Ethereal Anthony

I started to swim down and my alliance members said your going to die down there. Reminded me of resident evil lol. Swam back up!

D

Debbie Anne Brown

Yes brings you out in a cave loads of dead emd tunnels water and ground but youll end up in Viking bay if you go right way

E

Emma N James

You can get into the bottom cave a different way then swimming I walked down there, there's not much down there a few dino's and sea pearls.
N artifacts which I guess is worth going there for lol.

E

Erin Gillmore

It's completely safe to go through. I would recommend flippers. I don't think you'll need a scuba tank.

There's not any nasty water dinos you gotta worry about. I explored it in private game already

N

Nathan Isbell

I went in at level 7, gave my buddy my inventory, and made the plunge. There's a lot there. I eventually drowned exploring.

D

Daniel-San Walker

Need scuba or tek, it's a looooong way to the cave

A

Angel Medlock

Did on single player it is huge not too many threats that I saw.

C

Cora Joy

It was terrifying and I got lost lmao

S

Santiago Gonzalez

Got lost in that cave for like 2 hours

J

Jesus Chuchi Towman Toledo

Takes you to some sort of Underworld cave

K

Kaelon Reed

My brother and i did! It led to this HUGE cavern with a bunch of water. There is caverns and waterways that lead place. Its so cool. We legit were exploring 3-4hours irl.

R

Richard Hoffman

Miner helmet

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom