Contact advertising [email protected]

I see they have a new DLC Pine Hills C.C. Has anybody tried it yet?? From the...

J

Jubril D Rawles

I see they have a new DLC Pine Hills C.C.

Has anybody tried it yet?? From the previews it looks no different than Balata C.C. and Green C.C.

C

Chris Bisson

Yes I have played all 18 holes and its fun but tuff I can best describe it like Augusta National golf course in America

J

Jubril D Rawles

Wait, so it makes Imperial Gardens look like Disney World??

C

Chris Bisson

Yes you have to really think about your shots and its very elevated with water around the greens just think Rex golf course but prettier

J

Jubril D Rawles

Wow!!@

S

Shaun Rowe

went to purchase this and got a message saying the content cannot be selected how much is this course cheers

C

Cuekung Rapus Thanakarnviroj

No different than balata and green??? U must to play first dont adjudge from only seeing its very hard green and balata have 1and 2 star from hard difficulty but pine hills got 6 stars its the hardest from every course now (imperial 5 stars)

J

Jo Magee

500y par 4s. It's ridiculously hard.

C

Caine Schneider

Overall, the fairways are narrow, and there is trouble lurking around every corner. You need to place your tee shots well in order to even have a good approach. Played it once on championship tee with standard gear. Was -6 until I hit into the water twice on hole 9.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom