Contact advertising [email protected]

Guys i need help my pc socket is 1775 and my prossescer is core 2 duo 3.06ghz i would...

J

Joel Hokage

Guys i need help my pc socket is 1775 and my prossescer is core 2 duo 3.06ghz i would like to know if there are any prossescer that can fit my socket

G

Gilang Saputra

Max is Core 2 Quad. Or a modded XEON

G

Garrick Schull

Nothing on that socket is good for gaming. Best bet is to pick up a used i5 or i7 CPU. Socket is 10 years old at this point

D

Daniel Nathan Ford

It also depends on the board. Gen1 775 only support core 2 duo the gen2 boards support core 2 quad. Only know this because I had a 775, bought a Q6600 and it didn't work in it. So check you motherboard model on the net and you can see what CPU's it can support and what bios you need to be

A

Andrew Cobb

My OCD wanted to have all the balls in my hand

S

Steve Sherrod

One of my spare PC's is a 775 MSI P43 Neo, with an E8600 Core Duo, OCed to 4.18GHz running an EVGA GTX 550Ti lol. It's a good browsing PC/work horse. It might run counter strike haha

A

Andrew Starenczak

Socket 1775 does not exist. Do you have access to Google? Try using it

J

James Owens-Case

You need to upgrade

C

Christian Luis Miguel Lomibao

Theres nothing you can do really. literally first gen processors are DEAD no chance of revivin that pc of yours without upgrading it

C

Christopher Kaye Bunzly

Modded xeon. I had one sat at 4.0ghz even though its old it still plays most games only thing to bear in mind the temp threshold is like 60-70oC whereas the core 2 quads can run stable at 80-90oC. Only way to get the xeon efficent is watercooling and aiming for a 60oC temp at full load

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom