Contact advertising [email protected]

Guys i am trying to capture my game while playing it .. I used wondershare filmora...

S

Srinath KV

Guys i am trying to capture my game while playing it .. I used wondershare filmora recorder n OBS ..But none of this software is capturing the game ,only its screen recording , but if i game capture its goes black screen .
Wat may be problem guys , i am using windows 7 64 bit ultimate

R

Rob Mckee

I use the Nvidia thing. Or fraps

R

Robert Clark

Did you try running the games as full screen windowed?

P

Paweł Piwowar

Just use Record Screen not Game and problem solved :p

P

Paweł Piwowar

I always use Record Screen, not Game Record ( fullscreen app ) just for compatibility.

P

Paweł Piwowar

And Display Capture works always, with all games and apps, Fullscreen or borderless fullscreen.

R

Robert Clark

Will point out, if you have an Nvidia card, shadowplay (alt+z) is stupid good.

P

Paweł Piwowar

Yes if you have Nvidia GPU you can use it in OBS too like Shadow Play, I prefer x264 ( moreee core CPU who do nothing in the game, and quality of stream record. ) and NVENC ( Nvidia GPU ) but in your case your need Display Capture, I don't like Shadow Play, lack of options, I like to control everything, more filter Camera and filter Mic, some Twitch add-ons and advanced scene and studio, great for future video edit in other program before upload. Basically select Display Capture, not Game Capture OBS just capture screen selected by you. This will work better than other apps because of work with ALL games in the world :D even Destiny 2.

M

Matt Newton

I started using xsplit (tried OBS and didn't like it). So far so good. It's pretty easy to use, and they have Facebook tech support so it's easy to show them what's wrong.

J

Jason Cook

You need to set some sort of trap to capture things

J

Jay Plaza

ALT+F4

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom