Contact advertising [email protected]

Funny Story Today I decided to download overwatch again on my PS4. The game was...

G

Greg Howe

Funny Story

Today I decided to download overwatch again on my PS4. The game was “ready to use”. So my dumbass accidentally load up comp and I was about to cancel the search but it put me in a game pretty fast. So when it was time to choose your hero, I couldn’t select any other hero besides Tracer & Solider 76. So that’s when I realized the in-game download was still downloading ;-; so I told my teammates I can’t see nothing or see other hero. Then they told me to “Stfu” as I was trying to tell them my situation. They thought I was making this stuff up because they saw my career profile stating that I play Widowmaker and Moria this season. Even though I told them I deleted the game on the 2nd week of season 8 (Or whatever the current season is) and just started to get back into it. The amount of hate messages I got was real LOL.

I left match early so the match can cancel and hopefully they can find a better teammate.

Lesson learned. Make sure everything was fully downloaded.

R

Robert Doney

O, rly? Pretty sure you can't play online without the full update.

K

Kenji Koyama

Yea this is total click bait

E

Edward Pratama

i hate the cancel the find competitive but it suddenly give game to me

i once want to restart my router, i cancel finding game and i turn off my router and when i come back i see myself already in a comp game, ez - 50 sr

it once happen to i cancel the game and go take some water when i am back i see myself kicked because afk - 50 again

E

Erik Jones

A

Adrian Avelar

Funny Story

Today I decided to download overwatch again on my PS4. The game was “ready to use”. So my dumbass accidentally load up comp and I was about to cancel the search but it put me in a game pretty fast. So when it was time to choose your hero, I couldn’t select any other hero besides Tracer & Solider 76. So that’s when I realized the in-game download was still downloading ;-; so I told my teammates I can’t see nothing or see other hero. Then they told me to “Stfu” as I was trying to tell them my situation. They thought I was making this stuff up because they saw my career profile stating that I play Widowmaker and Moria this season. Even though I told them I deleted the game on the 2nd week of season 8 (Or whatever the current season is) and just started to get back into it. The amount of hate messages I got was real LOL.

I left match early so the match can cancel and hopefully they can find a better teammate.

C

Camren Matthew Kirkland

S

Steven Hendrickson

Yeah the game doesn't let you get passed the main screen before it's 100% downloaded. Good try though. Also, does ps4 even have "Ready to play"? I thought that was only Xbox

G

Greg Howe

Y’all can say this is bait

G

Greg Howe

Christian Untalan They don’t believe me lol.

M

Mukhshif Ghaznavi

Laurence Trentino I got no experience with PS4, I need you to tell me if this is bait

C

Cheyenne Cropper

I know how this feels. I downloaded The Fractured Butt Whole and I thought it was fully downloaded when "ready to use" popped up. I couldn't finish the tutorial until it fully downloaded.

E

Eren Miles

Funny Story

(I’m being dead serious. Normally your not suppose to play overwatch when the in game files is still downloading but I just found this funny and weird ‍♂ you guys can say whatever you want but I have no reason to make this shit up).

E

Eivind Flå

Where is the vid?

J

Josh Cleaver

**tries to think of witty response, lacks the required intelligence so just copies and pastes the original post into the comments** Fucking children

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom