Contact advertising [email protected]

Switch Friends, thank you for accepting me in the group. Unfortunately I'm having some...

L

Lucas Telles

Friends, thank you for accepting me in the group. Unfortunately I'm having some problems with my switch. Sorry, my english, I'm from Brazil. Last week I joined my savings and sold my Xbox 360 to buy my Nintendo switch, I paid almost 500 dollars here in Brazil, but this week I noticed some Dead pixels and notice that the screen is misfed in the upper right corner, I am very sad and Disappointed, I do not know what to do, because Nintendo has no guarantee in my country, I'm really desperate, I'm without Xbox and afraid to stay if the switch, can someone give me some hint of what to do? Did those problems happen to anyone else? Thank you in advance and sorry. :(

R

Richard Walling

I would be sending it back to the seller, sounds like they sold you a duff one.

B

Brendon Miryr Duffy

I would definitely contact Nintendo's customer service and try to see if they will help you. I have had great luck with Nintendo customer service as well as many other people. They're aware that some units have issues and I haven't read a single story of Nintendo denying anyone's request.

L

Lucas Telles

In Brazil it does not have support from Nintendo, the place where I bought it is far, 300 kilometers, I can not send it to go there is difficult, only gave me a month warranty, I had very bad luck, I think I have nothing to do.

L

Lucas Telles

I sent a message to Nintendo, I do not think it will help me, but after all this bad luck, I'm lucky. :(

G

Giovane Reis

Do meu amigo aconteceu a mesma coisa, ele trocou onde comprou, faça o mesmo.

G

Giovane Reis

Agora que vi, comprou a 300 km de distância. No dock ele funciona de boa?

L

Lucas Telles

I contacted all forms, with all the Nintendo I got (America, Europe, Japan), nobody can help me, I'll stay anyway, playing while it works. "/

L

Lauren Kearsch

I got mine a month and a half ago and I had a dead pixel on it after two weeks. Was so minor I've chosen to ignore it unless it gets worse.

J

Juan Medina

Did you buy it brand new or used? And if he gave you a 1 month warranty take it back and exchange it

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom