Contact advertising [email protected]

For you guys complaining that you can't get a GTX 1070 or above for a reasonable...

Z

Zachary Abel

For you guys complaining that you can't get a GTX 1070 or above for a reasonable price, I just went to my local PC shop and they had a couple of ASUS 1080's in stock for about $700usd and quite a few 1070's for around $500usd. If you really want one bad enough TO GAME AND NOT MINE, it might be worth checking out trying to order one.

D

David Ramirez

That's way over msrp. No way I would pay those inflated prices. I can game just fine with a used 1050ti

Z

Zachary Abel

Well with the guys are saying they can't find a 1080 for less than $900...

J

Josh Richardson

I couldn't find any in stock last week. Cheapest listed as out of stock for 1080 was $550 and they are still listed as out of stock but the price went up to $600 now. They don't last long. Cheapest I saw that claimed to be in stock was $680 and that one was $640 last week. I understand supply and demand but these aren't indispensable commodities. Jacking up prices on a retail level is a bit much.

M

Macy Saefong

I am so glad I didn't wait to get a new GPU. The current prices are ridiculous now.

C

Cobe Fulton

Got a 1070ti strix about 2 weeks ago for $525 shipped

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom