Contact advertising [email protected]

For the people that also play CoD, did anyone notice that CoD WW2 copied Overwatch and...

T

TréVon Jackson

For the people that also play CoD, did anyone notice that CoD WW2 copied Overwatch and now shows the play of the game instead of the final kill cam?

D

De Rose

Kinda late on that one dude lol. But yeah its kinda better and at the same time just stupid.

T

TréVon Jackson

Lol I mean I always knew it since I first got WW2 just never posted about it. But I feel you, I like the fact the best play of the match gets respected but at the same time it's kind of pointless.

M

Matthew Edward Johnson

They also pretty much ripped off the loot box system

D

De Rose

You know the loot boxes were there before OW was a thing right?

T

TréVon Jackson

They low key had supply drops since Bo3. They also know have divisions which is kind of like how the ovewewatch players are split into four sections

D

De Rose

Yeah especially since most of the time its QS clips. I had to move to hardcore thinking that was a good idea and no all I see are shotguns clips lol.

T

TréVon Jackson

Exactly lol and in core all the clips are mainly sub machine guns unless a sniper gets a collateral

C

Christian Plattor

I think the Play of the Game kill cam is better. It shows who got the best play not the last kill, its a nice switch up.

C

Chris Johnson

... you guys do realize all of this stuff has been used in plenty of games before over watch right? You’re giving blizzard way too much credit lol

N

Noman Saleem

The slow motion is retarded af though. 99% of the time it looks the player was shooting the air around the enemy and still got kills. Its a shit game though

J

Jay Eziya Spinks

I mean it's pretty good that they added that feature and I'm pretty sure OW didn't patent the play of the game aspect so it's free game

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom