Contact advertising [email protected]

Finally got my hands on one. It was over retail but didn’t feel like waiting any...

A

Andres Pabon

Finally got my hands on one. It was over retail but didn’t feel like waiting any longer to build my son his first ever pc and my first build in over 15yrs wish me luck.

S

Saif TN

Sa7a

D

Dakota Kittlesontwo

Watd you pick it up for bruh?

L

Linus Olsson

How much did you get it for?

A

Adelexis Peace Colón

I know the feeling the only 1080 I could find was g1 gaming 1080 for 690 used but there was complications with payment because my bank and PayPal thought it was fraud cuz I was sending a dude in California through an eBay auction 690 bucks so I fixed it but he wasn't having it so he relisted it and I ended up finding a gigabyte windforce oc 1080 used for 700.. lol. Still I'm happy to have one especially considering I'm in the process of bidding of my rx580 8gb I put at 100 and so far it's at 416 so that should help mitigate the cost some. Anyway good shit for finding one. How much ya drop on it?

C

Carl Cabrera

Have fun bro!! Your son will love it!!

J

Jeff Brookes

Have a hoot

A

Andres Pabon

Sorry for the late replies, I paid $697..

D

Dakota Kittlesontwo

That's not terrible. It's only 100 more really.

J

Jozenn Sellerx

Normal price congrats man

N

Naomi Kitzne

damn, my first ever pc was a hand me down windows 95 long after it was outdated. Your kid is lucky lol

A

Andrej Koreň

I consider myself lucky I managed to get brand new one half a year ago for 380€:D serves me well :)

M

Mustafa Mustafa

Best of luck

M

Mihai Daniel

Woahh...DAT MINING HASHRATE!! xd

A

Andrej Koreň

Mihai Daniel Alright son get out of here :D :D :D

A

Ajinkya Kamate

build a kickass pc, but dont buy any games for you son :p just kidding!

G

Giovanni Santana

Could of went to craigslist and got one for 6 to 700 ive seen ti for 900

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom