Contact advertising [email protected]

PC Finally finished my placements on my smurf last night. Never in my life been in plat...

J

James Saville

Finally finished my placements on my smurf last night. Never in my life been in plat on my main. I was so shocked I thought it was silver

S

Sammy Shihab

Congratulations

J

Justin Lee LeClair

That's because of your hidden MMR. You've been playing for a while probably so you've got your weeks of learning the game so that drags your MMR down so when you make a new account after having all this experience you place higher

I did the same thing and ended up Diamond

J

James Saville

For the record: I've only ever brushed gold on my main. Seems like once you're stuck in bronze/silver, you just stay there? lol

Now my goal is to dig my main out.

A

Alice Tracey

Congrats :D

T

Tushar Krishnan

Inb4 people bad at the game come in bitching and whining about smurf accounts

W

Waley Eweda

8 won 2 loss and got high gold

J

James Saville

Here's my main

M

Martin Green

They really need reset that shit each season for competitive. Clearly it's flawed

C

Camie Tafalla

9W 1L and got diamond on my new account lol

L

Luis Alexander Van

8 won, mvp on 5 and 2 loss got bronze!.... out of bronze now into silver and close to gold... but placements fuck me everytime...

M

Mary Cena

Happened to me on my alt too! I placed at 28++ and was like ?????? Are you sure because my main is crap
Excellent work though!

J

James Saville

P.S. I really appreciate everyone being positive on this post :) Good work!

R

Ricardo Retana

So now your main account is considered your smurf

E

Emma X. Biggs

I won one less than you and got placed in Silver :(

E

Emma X. Biggs

Oh my goodness, I forgot to say that’s awesome! Really good work!!! ^^

M

Melissa Betts

Yaaaas my friend! Now I need to place on my alt account. Lol

I

Ian Murphy

stupid question...Do you guys pay for smurf accounts? like is it a second blizzard accoutn with overwatch bought and paid for?

N

Nick de Bruyker

If you cannot get out of bronze/silver on your own its very likely you will drop on your smurf to a similar sr over time. But use this time to learn and get better.

Also when people ask you if you are a smurf and what your main rank is either dont answer or lie and say its about the same as your smurf

L

Liam Duncan

Why make a smurf if you’re a low rank?

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom