Contact advertising [email protected]

Every penny that has been spent

Smarthuiyuan

I feel as though
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.
definitely could be going strong

Their attention on images and small updates was disappointing to me too, one of Runescape's attractions were the quests and I feel as though they missed out on some fantastic opportunities. (Elf city??) I actually believe their pursuit system is one of the best out of this MMOs that I have played, and yet I really don't find a lot being released as of late. Maybe I am just bitter, but I feel like Runescape definitely could still be going strong if they had gone in a different way.

The simple issue is that they kept doing things that divide the fanbase, rather than listening and undermining. EoC is a perfect example -- it meant they could do things in the sport they could not do before, but it cost them a huge chunk of their playerbase. Even if you prefer EoC, was it really worth so much decline from the game's popularity? I think not. A bit more openness to compromise could easily have saved them thousands of thousands of membership cancellations.

The other painfully obvious issue is they have been bleeding their Runescape clients dry to
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.
finance a massive string of flops. Every penny that has been spent on Stellar Dawn, Mechscape, Thirdscape, a string of complimentary iPhone games not to mention the huge fee for licencing that the Transformers brand in addition to the mountain of cash that has been poured into creating the perennially unfinished Transformers game itself has ALL come in the pockets of Runescape players.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom