Contact advertising [email protected]

Switch Eshop recommendations? Only got MK8 so far which I played on WiiU anyway. I like the...

N

Nathan Simpson

Eshop recommendations? Only got MK8 so far which I played on WiiU anyway.
I like the look of Snake Pass, Thumper, GEM, Blaster Master. Tempted to double dip on Minecraft too just for portability.

N

Nathan Robb

I have a hard time justifying Minecraft since it's already on tablets and phones

N

Nathan Robb

Thumper is amazing fun but I'm afraid it won't give me more than 20-30 hours to get through all of it's content plus the play+ thing it has. It's always really fun to show my friends and impress them

N

Nathan Robb

It would probably be like 20x more fun high (that's what my friends tell me) but unfortunately I don't partake

B

Bernardo Różewicz

Shovel Knight treasure trove. Keep in mind you get two extra games for free. Once they come out the games price will go up

R

Ryan Eugene

I have really enjoyed GEM and would recommend it to fans of arcade shoot em ups. It is easy to start, but very challenging requiring practice, at least for me. I will be playing it for some time, trying to beat each of the challenge modes.

J

Jeff Hannon

GEM & BM are both fun, personally I like BM better. Puyo is super addicting if you like puzzle games, definitely worth the money.

J

Joseph Perry Standish

blaster master is nice. free dlc chars. coming up

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom