Contact advertising [email protected]

Dunno Why, ppl are buying keyboard and mouse to their consoles Wtf?!?!? Thats Why u...

N

Nicki Bilsgaard

Dunno Why, ppl are buying keyboard and mouse to their consoles Wtf?!?!? Thats Why u Console players Can transfer to pc..

T

Tara Meadowbrooke

Maybe because it's a lot cheaper to get a mouse and keyboard for a console than buying a whole damn PC

K

Kyle Thatcher

Why do you care so much?

N

Nicki Bilsgaard

I know i Will get alot of hate But bring it on

W

Walter Steven Paul

Is this even English??

R

Rick Bam Rick Bam

Can’t we all just get along ?

M

Mandy Lloyd

They like to feel like they're better than other players but really it's just enh

G

Gerald Oriña

Didn’t know u can plug in those but it is definitely an advantage so it’s understandable lol

C

Chris Joseph

That's like saying people who use fight sticks for Street Fighter are wrong and should use a controller

D

Danielle Des Roches

A pc is a lot of money

C

Cristopher Lamont Sandoval

Because people do what the fuck they want, who gives a shit if they buy keyboard and mouse for console?

R

Ryan Newbold

I don't understand this, yes keyboard and mouse can be more control and set keys, but skill stays, if you cannot predict enemy movement, flanks, ult build, when they will ult, team up, the list goes on and on, stop making this between hand use and aim when over watch is more about team comp and communication, who gives AF what your moving your character with, you can still suck just as bad regardless..

A

Arina Grebneva

Agreed

M

Michael Higgs

Cheaters.

A

Alexander Henderson

I want to build one but I’m already modding one of my cars and am trying to pay for college

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom