Contact advertising [email protected]

Xbox One DONT JOIN BIG GAME HUNTERS SERVER. JUST A HEADS UP. ADMIN IS THE INGEN TRIBE HE...

D

Dean Larocque

DONT JOIN BIG GAME HUNTERS SERVER. JUST A HEADS UP. ADMIN IS THE INGEN TRIBE HE CHANGES HIS NAME TO OTHER TRIBES NAMES AND RAIDS WITH SPAWNED IN SHIT. THE SERVER SHOWS WHEN PEOPLE LEAVE AND THATS WHEN THEY ATTACK. IF YOU GET TOO BIG TOO FAST YOULL BE RAIDED.

Just a heads up. If you join it anyways remember this post when it happens too you. Corrupt af. The owners tribe member was caught with the admin star and he claimed he was an emergency admin. First week the server was up they had tek and thousands of turrets that you’ll eventually be killed by by just flying around the map. It may seem like a salty post but we didn’t have much to be salty about. Just hate when an admin acts tough behind spawn commands.

A

Alexis McLeod

Following. Calvin Schultz ?

D

Dean Larocque

Yup. He’s corrupt af.

A

Alexis McLeod

Dean Larocque Just following and figured I'd tag so he could defend himself since this is through messenger, not in game screenshots.

A

Alexx Weber

Real shit just left there for the same crap

D

Dean Larocque

That’s cool.

C

Calvin Schultz

This dude was on server for a month. Never once accused anyone of admin abuse. Gets trolled last night starts screaming admin abuse lol. Get real kid

C

Calvin Schultz

And alexx is in the same tribe as cry baby. Lol trying to make crap up because ur salty

C

Calvin Schultz

And please show me where admin spawned in tames to raid you? Go ahead I’ll wait. You think you can come trash my server because spmeone trolled you? Doesn’t matter anyone can come join the group or even the server and see for themselves if theirs admin abuse. No one has ever said a single that about abuse on my cluster, then you get trolled and all of a sudden theres abuse. Thanks for the publicity

J

John Swisher III

Why must kids claim admin abuse when getting stomped? Lol never seen royal get this flak

A

Alexx Weber

Nawh ill show you evidence of admin abuse when i get home

N

Nathan Dunn

You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

Check out our servers. 0 tolerance for admin abuse. Admins do not spawn things in unless it’s for events. Admins play the server just like everyone else and do NOT raid.

C

Calvin Schultz

I said my piece. Take it for what it is. Salty kids being salty kids. If you wanna know if there is admin abuse on big game hunter come join the group or server

L

Lauren Moore

Me and my admins play legit on my server while still helping people. I have admin logs so I just check my log everyday.

J

John Swisher III

My admins and I operate on pve no raid admin. We run events, CC, and enforce rules with a bit of trading non spawned dinos and goods. Got some bomb allos atm lol

J

Jeremy Barnes

LOL this is dumb. Look I was Karma and even I know they don't admin abuse. You realize we had just about the same shit as them right? I had 3 people including myself on the abb server and in 2 days had over 300 turrets. That's not even bringing anything from Rag. You legit just don't know how to grind. We had 3 people. They have 20+ this is boosted. People grind. Don't be butthurt because you got raided thrn immediately blame it on admin abuse, you're just a puss yo. I got wiped on every server I was on on there. Do you see me crying? It's PvP and if you're as big as mine or your tribe, you're a target don't get pissy when you get PvPed there is no admin abuse on Big Game Hunter just grinders.

C

Calvin Schultz

C

Calvin Schultz

C

Calvin Schultz

Everytime you get messed with you cry and threaten to leave. Just leave already

J

Jeremy Barnes

Exactly. I don't even want you here anymore if you're gonna constantly cause drama.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom